- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms“) regulate the access and use of the website www.vintagenautical.com.au (“Website”), its contents. By accessing the Website or using the Service, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- Vintage nautical and its associated companies (“Vintage nautical“) (also referred to as “we” or “our“) may change any of the Terms from time to time, without notice, and any such changes take immediate effect from the date of their publication on this page. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to accept any changes to these Terms.
- Access to the Website
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide continuing availability to the Website, but you expressly acknowledge and accept that we may at any time, and without prior notice to you:
- temporarily suspend the operation of, or restrict access to, any part of the Website for any purpose at our absolute discretion; or
- withdraw or vary any of the content on the Website.
- You expressly acknowledge and accept that Vintage nautical will not be held liable for any loss, liability or damages arising from the unavailability of the Website at any time or for any period or for any failure of performance, service interruptions, error, omission, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
(a) All material contained on the Website is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights under the law of Australia.
(b) Except to the extent permitted by Australian law, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish, republish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format the material on the Website, or create any other material using material on this Website, without obtaining the prior written consent of Vintage nautical. Without limited the generality of the foregoing, you are not permitted to use any such content for or in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- No warranties and Limitation of Liability
You expressly acknowledge and agree:
(a) Vintage nautical does not make any representations, promises, warranties, covenants or undertakings of any kind with respect to the Website and use of the Website, except where the law prohibits exclusion or limitation of liability. Without limited the generality of the foregoing, Vintage nautical makes no warranties with respect to accuracy, completeness, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
(b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Vintage nautical, its affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, contributors, third party content providers and licensors are not liable to you for any loss, direct, indirect, special, consequential, general or any other form of damage arising from or in connection with:
your use of or reliance on the content appearing on the Website, any negligence by us, or for any claim made against you by any other party. You acknowledge and agree that use or reliance on any material , ideas or content accessible or available from the Website and/or the Products is at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for any consequences of
such use or reliance;
you providing any personal information via the Website (including but not limited to loss or damage suffered as a result of spam mail, theft or use for an unauthorised purpose
- Liability for Third-Party Content
The Website provides access to content of third party advertisers. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Vintage nautical acts only as a conduit for such content and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Vintage nautical is not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by any user as a result of or connected to their reliance on or use of third party content accessible from the website www.vintagenautical.com.au
- Vintage nautical Credit Approval Process
All vintage applications made via the Website are subject to and must comply with Vintage nautical credit approval criteria.
A party’s failure or delay to exercise a power or right does not constitute a waiver of that power or right. Furthermore, a waiver of a breach or default of any provision in these Terms does not constitute a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other provision,
(a) Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms. Words in the singular also include the plural and vice versa.
(b) If a provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be read down to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability and the remaining provisions of these Terms continue to apply.
(c) These Terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria and both parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State and to Courts that can hear appeals from those Courts.’
- IF YOUR PRODUCT IS FAULTY OR DAMAGED
Although our products have great element of
handwork/handcraftsmanship, (Our products are perfectly imperfect just as we human being, every piece is unique and there are great
chances that actual product you receive may have slight difference in size, finish, color or style, but if you are not happy and satisfied, we will
provide you, replacement or refund if your product is faulty, incorrect, not as described or damaged. This doesn’t happen very often, but
mistakes do happen. Please contact us via email and we’ll sort something out straight away. We’ll apologise profusely and advise you on how
to send the item back to us.
- IT'S OKAY TO CHANGE YOUR MIND TOO…
We understand that it is sometimes hard to make a purchase without actually touching and seeing a product, so that's why we've got a 2
weeks money back guarantee policy with 20% deduction on full product price along with actual shipping charges or we can offer you full value
credit to use for any other item from our website.
- DAMAGED PRODUCTS OR PACKAGING
We do our best to package products so that there is minimal chance of them sustaining any damage while travelling to you.
Sadly, we don’t always win. If a product arrives damaged in any way, please email us a photograph of the breakage and we will send a
replacement out as soon as possible.Depending on the damage done or what the product is, we may ask you to return the parcel to us. In this
case, we will send you a prepaid satchel or return shipping label so you don’t have to fork out any extra cash.If you've decided you'd rather
have a refund rather than a replacement, as soon as the faulty item has been posted back to us we will refund you fully for the product as
well as initial shipping costs you may have paid.